Monday, July 25, 2011


  
According to Albert Einstein, Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Therefore: I am totally INSANE! I have never learned. I am absolutely a SHAME! I know it’s inappropriate. it could only hurt our father. And yet, I keep on doing it over and over again.



There comes a time when I decided to make a change. At start it went all good. I was given a chance to make things right.  I am able to pursue the changes I also wanted. But when success is almost on my hand I always end up losing everything.

I know how unrighteous I am.

I am thinking if father will still forgive me for my sin. I am so shameful for what I did and for a lil faith i have. Father, Sorry for being weak. Help me to be like you. You’re all i want. Please rule over me cos I’m so hungry for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment