Tuesday, May 5, 2009

promise

           Since childhood  I am always reminded by my mom that a promise must be fulfilled and should not left broken. I remember several months ago  I made a promise not to anyone but to myself. A promise that will keep me from this kind of feelings that I am experiencing right now. I told myself not to get easily attached to someone.But time passes so quickly and I did not even notice a passion that starts to come off.


             And I just  woke one day with an intense feelings. And as I try to run its course, it's getting deeper and deeper   that I almost lose myself and break the promise I made.


               I was already out of reality.   I always longing for him. He became the core of my life. All i want is an ample amount  of time to be with him. A moment that we can talk, laugh and walk hand in hand together.






          I know that it'll only hurt me,  but I still  choose to pursue my happiness. Because I am trapped with  my beliefs and I am  blinded with my  own emotion.


      But fate wasn't really in our favor. things radically changed. A feeling of hope became a feeling of despair. Our Compassion began to vanish. And things end up in a way that we've never imagine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment